Willow Springs Campsite offers the simple pleasures of camping in a beautiful rural setting adjacent to the Afan Forest.
We have 10 pitches which are suitable for:-
- Caravans (up to 20ft)
- Motorhomes (up to 25ft)
- Trailer tents
- Camper vans
- Day vans
We have a beautiful hand crafted 4 berth Shepherds Hut, with adjoining cook-house for Glamping, and have just launched our amazing Heated Camping Huts which are set out for 4 but can accommodate 6 and are dog friendly.
Our facilities include:-
- 3 bathrooms with shower, toilet and sink
- Spring water for drinking, washing, cooking
- Undercover area for washing dishes
- Disposal of grey water waste
- Chemical disposal point
- 25ft rain/sun/wind shelter
- Ice pack freezing
- Battery charging
- BBQ/Fire-pit rental
- Free Wi-Fi available around the reception area.
- Bike hire available through Afan Bike Hire
- Arriving late 2019 will be our Eco-Friendly laundry room with Solar Drying Room.
Please note: We do not provide electrical hook ups and NO generators are allowed as we wish to maintain a quiet, peaceful campsite.
Smoking, Fires & BBQs
Smoking/Vaping is only permitted on your pitch – all other areas are considered communal. As we are located next to the Afan Forest, when there is a risk of forest fires we may prohibit the use of BBQ’S and firepits or limit their use to a safe location.
There is strictly no smoking in the Facility shelters, Bathrooms, Shepherds Hut, Cook-House or Camping Huts.