Willow Springs Campsite is perfectly located to explore the whole of South and Mid Wales, from Cardiff, to The Gower, The Brecon Beacons and West Wales. Our closest beach is only a short drive away. Willow Springs Campsite is ideal for keen mountain bikers, ramblers, horse riders and families.
Here are just some of the attractions in the region and links to their websites or further information:-
- Afan Forest Park (mountain biking and walking)
- Glyncorrwg Ponds (fishing, bike hire and walking)
- Aberavon Beach
- LC2 Centre (Wales’ biggest indoor water park)
- Aberdulais Waterfalls
- Go Ape! at Margam
- Margam Abbey & Country Park
- The Gower Peninsula (Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
If you are interested in star gazing then our campsite is ideal. You may also enjoy this video.
Aberavon Sand Pirates Kite buggy jumping flexifoil
Afan Forest Trail