All rules are here to make sure everyone can have a safe, quiet and peaceful stay. In short, be respectful, keep the noise down and make sure you’re not putting yourself or anyone else at risk. If you don’t follow the rules below, we reserve the right to ask you to leave and cancel your booking without a refund.
- Please drive to reception, we’ll give you a short induction and tell you where to go. Don’t park on just any pitch.
- Arrival is strictly between 15:00 and 22:00
Before you leave
- Checkout is 12:00
- Recycling is not optional. There are fines of £30 for littering or failing to sort your rubbish properly.
- We offer recycling facilities only so please take your landfill waste off-site with you. We can provide rubbish bags at reception.
- Bring anything you borrowed back to reception, such as wood buckets or fire pits
- Quiet hours between 23:00 - 08:00
- No speakers, radios or music players of any kind. I know, I’m sorry, but we get so many complaints from other campers!
- Acoustic instruments played at respectful volumes are allowed outside of quiet hours
- Playing “Wonderwall” is not allowed under any circumstance
- We aim to keep the campsite calm and tranquil at all times. If you’re with a loud group, looking to have a late night party, or if you have kids who like causing a racket at first light, this is probably not the best campsite for you.
Children and pets
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, including in toilets
- No ball games outside your pitch
- No games which might hurt someone else, for instance hard balls flying around
- No hanging ropes to swing from trees
- No water balloons or water guns
- No paddling pools or water slides
Cancellations and refunds
- Bookings require full payment
- No cancellations
- No refunds
- We allow fires and BBQs within your pitch, or in the communal fire area in front of the field shelter
- We are located next to the forestry, when there is a risk of forest fires, the use of BBQ’S and firepits will be limited to a designated area
- Gas cooking equipment may be used on the pitches at any time.
- Always discard coals into the buckets provided.
- Please do not take wood from the Campsite or Forestry to use in fire pits
- We only allow group bookings under certain circumstances.
- A group booking is any campers requiring more than 1 pitch, including those made by different people who know each other.
- We examine all group booking requests before accepting or declining them. If we see a group booking forming, we reserve the right to terminate your booking(s) without refund.
- Refundable damage deposits may be requested
- We do not accept commercial vehicles on site (unless by prior arrangement)
- We do not accept large caravans (hobby/LMC, Tabbart, Roma,Wieppert)
- Only one vehicle per booking, an extra charge for the second vehicle as per price list.
Safety and environment
- Do not climb, lean or sit on fences and gates
- Smoking or vaping is only permitted inside your pitch
- Smoking is not permitted inside Shepherd’s huts
- Alcohol must not be consumed to the extreme
- No recreational or non-prescription drugs on site
- We do not allow generators on site
- Breathable ground sheets must be used on grassed areas
- For occupations of more than 7 days awning ground sheets must be removed for a period sufficient to allow the grass to recover
- All customers, guests and visitors enter the site at their own risk. The site does not accept any responsibility for personal injury, inconvenience, loss of property or damage to property which may occur whilst at Willow Springs Campsite. Please bring any safety concerns to our attention. Willow Springs Campsite will not be liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event you are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, pandemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
- We have worked with all the relevant governing bodies and have followed the National Industry standard framework ‘We’re Good To Go’ to provide confidence to everyone that we have done and are doing everything practicable to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- If you have symptoms of Covid 19, please stay at home, self-isolate and seek a test
- Whilst on site if you present with Covid-19 symptoms please inform us as soon as possible
- Please respect social distancing whilst using the facilities, should you need to Que please use the systems that are in place
- Please use the hand sanitizer on entrance and exit to the bathrooms
- Please use the hand sanitizer before and after using the Chemical Disposal point
- Please use the hand sanitizer before and after using the bike or dog wash
- Please wear a mask if entering reception is needed
- Please adhere to the 2m distancing rule where possible
- Our bathrooms and facilities are cleaned regularly with a strong disinfectant
- We are carrying risk assessments on a regular basis
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided on a stand outside the bathroom facilities, Chemical Disposal Point and dog / bike wash area
- We have installed Paper towels and dispensers in all bathrooms
- We have installed an extra washing up sink in the undercover facilities shelter
- A Bike and dog wash has been installed
- We follow the Test, Trace & Protect Guidelines set out by the Welsh Government