Contact Willow Springs Campsite
COVID-19 – Update December 2020
The ever changing Covid-19 restrictions placed on Accommodation providers since March 2020 have now left us with no other option than to close the Campsite until Covid-19 no longer impacts us.
We will reply to non-booking enquires.
As always thankyou for your support, hopefully we will see you all in the future, until then stay safe look after one another and have an amazing Christmas.
Marc & Jude.
To book a camping pitch, please complete our booking form.
To book any of our glamping shepherd huts, please complete our booking form.
Telephone: (07903) 799793
Address: Willow Springs Campsite, Llwyn Y Fynnon Farm, Glyncorrwg, Port Talbot, Glamorgan, SA13 3DD
If you are using what3words then this is where we are:-
///dragon.roaming.gracing just copy and paste into the app or use the link below
- Leave the M4 at Junction 40, at the roundabout take the exit onto A4107.
- At the mini roundabout turn left onto the A4107.
- Continue on the A4107 for approximately 11 miles.
- At the crossroads in Cymer turn left towards Glyncorrwg.
- Continue for approx. 3 miles, you will see the sign ‘Welcome to Glyncorrwg’.
- Follow the road round to the left, keeping Glyncorrwg primary school on your left.
- Take the 5th Right onto Heol y Deryn following the blue Cycling 887/Walking route 47 ( on your left is a new bungalow called Llanrhian)
- On Heol-y-Deryn you will have a Phone box on your right.
- Take the 2nd left and immediate right – following the blue Cycling 887/Walking route 47 and our Campsite signs.
- Go over the cattle grid with the red gate onto Llwyn Y Ffynnon Farm. (15 mph), the Corrwg River will be on your right.
- Follow the farm track for ¼ mile bearing left over the cattle grid, where you will see the farmhouse ahead.
- Follow the track to the office and register your arrival.