Contact Willow Springs Campsite
To book a camping pitch, please complete our booking form.
To book any of our glamping shepherd huts, please complete our booking form.
Telephone: (07903) 799793
Address: Willow Springs Campsite, Llwyn Y Fynnon Farm, Glyncorrwg, Port Talbot, Glamorgan, SA13 3DD
If you are using what3words then this is where we are:-
///dragon.roaming.gracing just copy and paste into the app or use the link below
- Leave the M4 at Junction 40, at the roundabout take the exit onto A4107.
- At the mini roundabout turn left onto the A4107.
- Continue on the A4107 for approximately 11 miles.
- At the crossroads in Cymer turn left towards Glyncorrwg.
- Continue for approx. 3 miles, you will see the sign ‘Welcome to Glyncorrwg’.
- Follow the road round to the left, keeping Glyncorrwg primary school on your left.
- Take the 5th Right onto Heol y Deryn following the blue Cycling 887/Walking route 47 ( on your left is a new bungalow called Llanrhian)
- On Heol-y-Deryn you will have a Phone box on your right.
- Take the 2nd left and immediate right – following the blue Cycling 887/Walking route 47 and our Campsite signs.
- Go over the cattle grid with the red gate onto Llwyn Y Ffynnon Farm. (15 mph), the Corrwg River will be on your right.
- Follow the farm track for ¼ mile bearing left over the cattle grid, where you will see the farmhouse ahead.
- Follow the track to the office and register your arrival.