Willow Springs Campsite is perfectly located to explore the whole of South and Mid Wales, from Cardiff, to The Gower, The Brecon Beacons and West Wales. Our closest beach is only a short drive away. Willow Springs Campsite is ideal for keen mountain bikers, ramblers, horse riders and families.
Here are just some of the attractions in the region and links to their websites or further information:-
- Afan Forest Park (mountain biking and walking)
- Afan Bike Hire (mountain bike hire)
- South Wales Miners Museum
- Dan Yr Ogof ( The National Showcaves centre for Wales)
- Glyncorrwg Ponds
- Aberavon Beach
- Blast kiteboarding (kiteboard shop and tuition via Porthcawl and Aberavon)
- LC2 Centre (Wales’ biggest indoor water park)
- Aberdulais Waterfalls
- Go Ape! at Margam
- Margam Abbey & Country Park
- The Gower Peninsula (Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
Neath, Port Talbot and its valleys in the Swansea Bay area offer a wealth of walks, waterfalls & hidden wonders! Discover outstanding natural beauty alongside a fascinating industrial and transport heritage, a profusion of waterfalls and water features, two amazing Country Parks, and rural rambles in delightful walks settings. You don’t have to have a car to experience it! Come here by train or coach, so easy and economical from any part of Britain and principal airports. Cardiff is less than an hour away by train. Great days out using local buses direct from Swansea, Neath and Port Talbot. All the info you need is here.
If you are interested in star gazing then our campsite is ideal. You may also enjoy this video.
Aberavon Sand Pirates Kite buggy jumping flexifoil
Afan Forest Trail