Covid – 19 Guidelines – Willow Springs Campsite
Thank you for choosing to stay at Willow Springs Campsite. Given the recent announcement from the Welsh Government, we are able to re-open as long as certain guidelines are in place.
The safety of our staff, guests and community is important to us. We have worked with all the relevant governing bodies and have followed the National Industry standard framework ‘We’re Good To Go’ to provide confidence to everyone that we have done and are doing everything practicable to stop the spread of Covid-19.
*Please note there are differences between the Welsh, Scottish, Irish and English guidelines*
These are unprecedented times and we will comply with the Government guidelines. Therefore, we ask you to do the same whilst staying with us. If you choose not to follow the guidelines, we will unfortunately have to ask you to leave the campsite, without refund.
What do we need from you?
- Upon arrival, please Reverse park in one of the car park spaces to the left of Reception, you will be greeted by one of our team and taken through a short induction. Please stay in your vehicle.
- Whilst on the campsite, you MUST always adhere to the 2m distancing rule where possible.
- Children MUST always be accompanied by an adult. You can only use the pitch you have been allocated.
- Please respect social distancing whilst using the facilities, should you need to Que please use the systems that are in place.
- Please use the hand sanitizer on entrance and exit to the bathrooms.
- Please use the hand sanitizer before and after using the Chemical Disposal point.
- Please use the hand sanitizer before and after using the bike or dog wash.
- Always keep Dogs on a lead even when you are on your pitch.
- If you need to queue for the facilities, please queue outside not inside any buildings.
- No visitors are permitted.
- If you have symptoms of Covid 19, please stay at home, self-isolate and seek a test.
- Whilst on site if you present with Covid-19 symptoms please inform us as soon as possible.
- If you require a firepit, wood or any shop items, please come to reception to order and pay. Reception opening times vary but will be stated day to day.
- Recycling is not optional – you must recycle your waste. There will be a charge for non recycling.
What are we doing? What have we Implemented?
- We have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our bathrooms and facilities; we will continue to clean regularly using a stronger disinfectant.
- We are carrying risk assessments on a regular basis.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided on a stand outside the bathroom facilities, Chemical Disposal Point and dog / bike wash area.
- We have installed Paper towels and dispensers in all bathrooms, please place paper towels in the bins provided and not down the toilet, which is linked to our Eco friendly Bio-digester system.
- We have installed an extra washing up sink in the undercover facilities shelter.
- A Bike and dog wash has been installed.
- We will be initiating the Test, Trace & Protect Guidelines set out by the Welsh Government. This is where we need contact information on all guests staying at Willow Springs Campsite.
We will be on hand to help with questions, queries as always and offer suggestions on where to visit.
(The Camping and Caravanning Club Terms & Conditions must be adhered to at all times, please note the following inclusions)
Willow Springs Campsite is located on a non-working farm, in a rural Valley location. Please be aware of natural hazards associated with this environment – for this reason children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult within your party. We welcome children but have no facilities to entertain them (e.g. playing fields, playgrounds etc.)
Bookings require full payment. Booking payments are non-refundable. Please obtain suitable travel insurance.
A group booking is defined as campers requiring more than 1 pitch. This includes bookings made by different people who know each other and who are travelling together for the same reasons and for the same holiday dates. We reserve the right to examine all group booking requests before accepting or declining them. If we see a group booking forming, we reserve the right to terminate your booking(s) without refund. Cancellations will not be refunded. Refundable damage deposits may be requested.
All customers/guests must report to reception upon arrival for their campsite introduction and for allocation of pitches or Huts.
Visitors are permitted with prior arrangement only. Visiting times are between 10am and 10pm. Please see price lists for Visitor Charges.
Arrival time for Camping, and the Shepherds Huts is strictly between 3pm and 10pm (all guests must arrive by 10pm for check-in). Departure time is before 12 noon.
Between 11pm and 8am we enforce a tranquil time policy, Noise and Light must be kept to a minimum – you should not become a nuisance to fellow campers. If you want to stay up late partying or have children (or adults!) that like running around making a racket before first light…this is not the site for you! Doing so will result in the termination of your booking without refund.
Please keep MUSIC personal, i.e. use headphones; people come here to enjoy peace, tranquillity and the sounds of nature – not someone else’s taste in music.
Alcohol must not be consumed to the extreme.
You must not use your vehicle to access our facilities (Reception, bathrooms, washing-up, water filling and recycling) doing so will result in the termination of your booking without refund.
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, an area is provided nearby where dogs can be left off the lead. Remember to use doggy bags. No dogs are permitted in the Bathrooms or utility shelter. No dogs allowed in Shepherds Hut ‘Nutmeg’, Dogs are permitted in Shepherds Hut ‘Clover and Daisy’.
Do not climb, lean or sit on fences and gates.
We are located next to the forestry, when there is a risk of forest fires, the use of BBQ’S and firepits will be limited to a designated fire pit and BBQ area. Gas cooking equipment may be used on the pitches at any time. Always discard coals into the buckets provided. Please do not take wood from the Campsite or Forestry to use in fire pits, wood can be provided (this may involve a charge). Please contact us if you have any concerns.
SMOKING (including Vaping/E-Cigarettes) is only permitted on your pitch. All other areas are NON SMOKING. Cigarette ends should be extinguished and disposed of in the tin bins provided on your pitch. There is no smoking or Vaping in the Shepherds Huts or Cook-House. Unprescribed / recreational drugs are not to be brought onto the site and used. You should not be under the influence of said drugs whilst on the site. Your booking will be terminated immediately.
We do not accept commercial vehicles on site (unless by prior arrangement). We also refuse entry to large caravans (hobby/LMC, Tabbart, Roma,Wieppert). Only one vehicle per booking, an extra charge for the second vehicle as per price list.
The toilets and showers on the site are for the use of campers only and guests should close the doors after use to keep those facilities secure. Children must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult whilst using the bathroom facilities.
The washbasins in the shower block are for face and hand washing only. Dedicated provision for dish washing is made in the utility room in the adjoining shelter.
We do not allow generators on site.
We operate an eco-friendly waste system. TOILET TISSUE ONLY to be flushed down the toilet. All sanitary wear and nappies must be placed into bags and bins provided.
You will be given the use of a key to enter the bathrooms. £20 charge will be incurred if the key is lost or not returned.
Your pitch is your exclusive play area; all other areas are considered communal and are not games’ areas. We do not permit hard ball games on your pitch (soft balls only), No hanging ropes etc. to swing from trees. No water balloons or water guns. No paddling pools or water slides.
Breathable ground sheets must be used on grassed areas. For occupations of more than 7 days awning ground sheets must be removed for a period sufficient to allow the grass to recover.
Guests must remove all their camping related equipment from the Campsite upon departure.
No refunds will be given in the unfortunate event that you are asked to leave the Campsite.
Guests of our Shepherds Huts must also be aware of the Booking Contract.
All customers, guests and visitors enter the site at their own risk. The site does not accept any responsibility for personal injury, inconvenience, loss of property or damage to property which may occur whilst at Willow Springs Campsite. Please bring any safety concerns to our attention. Willow Springs Campsite will not be liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event you are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, pandemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.